This full gut and comprehensive renovation presented a challenge to Cristom since the original building dated from 1920. It ultimately left Cristom Construction with the necessity of upgrading the building entirely both structurally and mechanically.
• Structural renovation and upgrades.
• Mechanical renovation and upgrades.
• Elevator upgrade.
• Sprinkler system upgrades.
• Complete utility service upgrade including fiber optic cables and new phone lines.
• New building façade.
• Building made handicap accessible including handicap entrance ramp.
• Complete staircase replacement with step-up access to roof.