Bedford-Stuy BrownstoneBedford-Stuyvesant, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
DKN Ready MixNew York VIEW CASE STUDY
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel SchoolBrooklyn, New York VIEW CASE STUDY
Katzman Produce OfficesBronx, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Northside Shopping CenterCollege Point, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Northside Shopping CenterCollege Point, NY
In constructing the Northside Plaza shopping center, Cristom was involved in the development and design which presented the first obstacle: A street that existed on the city’s plan but had never been built. The street had to be “demapped” from the street plan before construction could begin. An additional challenge presented itself later in the process: the soil characteristics at the rear of the shopping center were such that the rear of the building had to be constructed on piles.
Arista 35 CondominiumsAstoria, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Arista 35 CondominiumsAstoria, NY
Built from the ground up, Arista 35 is a five story, 22 unit luxury condominium building located in vibrant Astoria, NY. It perfectly exemplifies the commitment to quality that can be found in everything that Cristom builds.
• Arista 35 exterior is made of dramatic brick and stone facade
• Spacious common rooftop with amazing views
• Modern luxurious lobby, with high end finishes and virtual doorman
• Kitchens with stainless steel appliances, solid wood cabinetry, granite counters, tile back splashes
Forty2East CondominiumsEast Williamsburg, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
FreshdirectLong Island City, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
FreshdirectLong Island City, NY
Anytime you work with concrete it requires a special skill. And when your concrete work is supporting a sign visible to thousands of cars per day passing by on the LIE, the quality has to be built to last.
• Provided 800 yards of concrete for pylon sign construction.
• Orchestrated and monitored the footing/foundation system installation for a digital flat-screen pylon sign.
• Coordinated a continuous pour, requiring more than 80 trucks of concrete to be delivered in a 6 hour period in order to maintain a monolithic pour.
CovantaWest Babylon, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
CovantaWest Babylon, NY
Installed and replaced leaching piping system for a waste to energy facility in Long Island, NY.
• Ran 1,000 ft of leaching piping and dual containment piping from storage tanks to incinerator
• Constructed a masonry building with tank and pump system to dispense leachate to incinerator
• Provided stainless steel welding of all piping and HDPE pipe
Atlas ParkGlendale, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Atlas ParkGlendale, NY
Three weeks, 60,000 square feet – that in a nutshell was the challenge Cristom faced in performing site work for the Shops at Atlas Park. The site had to be prepared in record time to accommodate a carnival and also allow the tenant to move in on schedule.
• 60,000 sq. ft. complete parking lot renovation.
• Installed site drainage, including on-site dry wells.
• Performed all excavating and grading of area.
• Paved and striped the lot and installed the parking lot lighting.
Bondee Group OfficeWhitestone, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Bondee Group OfficeWhitestone, NY
5,000 SF Office Renovation
• Renovated exterior facade with modern elements and sleek design
• Reconstructed office layout
• Added storage and relocated main entrance and lobby waiting area
• Created isolated service area
• Defined sales area separate from the rest of the departments
Commercial BuildingJamaica, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Commercial BuildingJamaica, NY
This full gut and comprehensive renovation presented a challenge to Cristom since the original building dated from 1920. It ultimately left Cristom Construction with the necessity of upgrading the building entirely both structurally and mechanically.
• Structural renovation and upgrades.
• Mechanical renovation and upgrades.
• Elevator upgrade.
• Sprinkler system upgrades.
• Complete utility service upgrade including fiber optic cables and new phone lines.
• New building façade.
• Building made handicap accessible including handicap entrance ramp.
• Complete staircase replacement with step-up access to roof.
Safeway ConstructionMaspeth, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Safeway ConstructionMaspeth, NY
8,000 sq ft warehouse and office extension with extensive sitework and poured concrete retaining wall system.
• Re-purposed detiorating warehouse into a functioning office space with warehouse, storage and mechanical stations for customers specific work types
• Provided custom tile flooring to represent streetscape
• Provided sitework package that included covered parking, bin boxes and custom retaining wall with in-laid panels
Warehouse BuildingMaspeth , NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Warehouse BuildingMaspeth , NY
13,000 SF Warehouse in Maspeth, NY.
• Replaced existing roof and substructure
• Removed all existing partitions and equipment from prior renovations and customer build-outs
• Created user-friendly office space, storage space and open warehouse space
Coca Cola Production FacilityMaspeth, Queens VIEW CASE STUDY
Coca Cola Production FacilityMaspeth, Queens
3 Bay and 10 Bay loading dock renovation and building addition. 15,000 SF office renovation.
• United various office spaces originally located in separate areas throughout the facility into one central, cohesive space that is more productive for the facilities operations
• Added a total of 13 loading bays and increased warehouse footprint, which allowed better vehicle traffic patterns for loading and unloading product
Coca Cola Distribution CenterMaspeth, Queens VIEW CASE STUDY
Coca Cola Distribution CenterMaspeth, Queens
30,000 SF Warehouse extension with gas/deisel backup power generator.
• Extended building to 30 SF
• Provided steel, masonry, roofing and utilities
• Provided dunnage steel for backup power generator with gas piping
View Full Project
Arc RemanufacturingAstoria, NY VIEW CASE STUDY
Arc RemanufacturingAstoria, NY
New warehouse building and cell phone tower.
• Constructed foundation using piles, grade beams, tie beams with extensive rebar
• Constructed 3 bay warehouse space with dunnage on roof for cell phone tower
• Provided specialized equipment and installation for cell phone tower
View Full Project